For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Kate and I organise the events at Queen Margaret University Students’ Union. I am currently arranging a market as part of our Freshers week and I would like to invite you to join.
We ran a couple on campus last year that were extremely popular with students, staff and local community alike.
Date: Thursday 10th September 2015
Setup: from 10.30 am
Footfall: We have 5000 students at QMU, 1000 of which stay on campus. We are also hoping to get the local community involved.
Cost: £15 to be collected on the day unless there is no charge for your service – e.g. you are giving away goods
– Name of all staff attending
– Details of what you are bringing and any special requirements.
– Car reg (if applicable, free parking is provided)
– Whether you would like a table or you are bringing your own.
– Mobile number so we can contact you on the day if required.
– Agreement that you, and not QMUSU, are liable for any concerns or complaints customers may have.
If you have any friends or colleagues who you think would like to be involved please let me know what their product is and I can invite them along – the more the merrier!
If you have any questions please let me know – otherwise I look forward to hearing from you.
Kate Pearson, Communications and Events Manager
Queen Margaret University Students’ Union
Queen Margaret University