A series of public meetings will be held throughout East Lothian during February and March 2015, with the aim of obtaining opinion and comment on the issue of whether a service supporting people in emotional crisis is needed in the East Lothian. The meeting will be held at the following locations and times:
- Tuesday 24’th February 6pm-8pm Bleachingfield Centre, Countess Crescent, Dunbar, EH42 1DX
- Thurs 26’th Feb 4.30pm-7.30pm First Step Community Project, 37 Galt Avenue, Musselburgh, EH21 8HU
- Mon 2’nd Mar 12.30pm-3.30pm The Bridge Centre, Poldrate Mill, Haddington, EH41 4DA
- Wed 4’th Mar 4.30pm-7.30pm Pennypit Centre, Rope Walk, Prestonpans, EH32 9BN
- Thurs 5’th Mar 1pm-4pm North Berwick Community Centre, 8 Law Road, North Berwick, EH39 4PN
At each of the meetings, refreshments will be served and there will also be a chance to see screenings of the CAPS film ‘Libing With Labels’. There will be an opportunity to find out about Advance Statements. Creche facilities will be available at the Musselburgh event, but booking is required.
If you would like to find out more or to book for any of these places, please contact Ele Davidson at CAPS on 0131 273 5116.
Thanks to Stacey Miller for submitting the information.
This initiative is supported by Stepping Out, Changes, CAPS, Penumbra and First Step. CAPS Scottish Charity Number: SCO21772