An information day about making Tranent “Dementia Friendly” is taking place between 2 and 4pm this Saturday (20/9).
The event will be spread across venues including Civic Square, The Fraser Centre, Tranent Day Centre and Recharge.
So come along, find out more and give your views!
In Civic Square:
- Ness and Simon from Therapets
- Plus Radio Saltire!!!
In Tranent Day Centre:
- Tea, Coffee and a wee Scone
- A Knit and a Knatter
The Fraser Centre:
- Share and Create Past and Future Memories
- Find out about plans for the Muir Park Community Garden
- Capture childhood memories with STRiVE’s Victorian Dolls House
- Silver Surfers Zone – Come in and learn about technology!
Additional Information From:
- New Beginnings Club
- East Lothian Local Area Coordination Service
- Age Scotland
- Allan Ross
- The Foodbank
- Garden, Stirling and Burnett
- Living It Up
- Muir Park and Steading View Tenant and Residents Association
- Carers of East Lothian
- Royal Voluntary Service
Share your ideas – Where’s Great To Go In Tranent? What Would You Like To Be Changed? How Can You Make A Difference?
Pop Along And Make A Difference!