We are offering the lucky winners Dinner with a Loved One at the Bayswell Hotel’s stunning Sea View Restaurant.
The Sea View Restaurant is the ideal place to eat and relax whilst enjoying panoramic views over the Firth of Forth to Fife.
There will be two winning draws for this competition, one on Monday 17th December and a second on Monday 24th December. Each draw will take place at 4pm during Andy Morris’s Golden Oldie Show here on East Lothian FM.
- The First Draw was won by Colin McGinn in Tranent
- The Second Draw will take place on Christmas Eve at 4pm
- To enter, tell us the name of the East Lothian Golf Club that regularly hosts the British Open
Even if you miss out on our top prize, everybody wins this Christmas. The Bayswell Hotel have given us a 10% off your meal voucher for everyone that enters.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Box write “Competition”
- In the Message Box tell us the name of the “Golf Club” referred to above and add your address or a contact phone number.
- Alternatively, you can select “Christmas Competition” on our Contact Form
For more information about the Bayswell Hotel and Restaurant, check out their website at www.bayswell.co.uk