As usual, Graeme Logan has a fantastic show lined up for us this week. Here’s a snapshot of what’s to come:
Director of Big Brother Watch
Big Brother Watch is an organisation that aims to defend civil liberties and protect privacy.
Graeme will talking to Nick Pickles about the organisation’s recent campaigns.
Chairwoman of the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs
Voted as one of Britain’s Top 100 Women Entrepreneurs by Real Business Magazine in 2009, Deborah Leary OBE is considered to be one of the most motivational and entrepreneurial women of our time.
Government figures estimate a potential £42 billion economic windfall if the UK had the same level of female entrepreneurship as the US. Today sees the launch of a nationwide drive to encourage female entrepreneurs to apply for a new business support programme provided by Wayra.
Women constitute only 29 per cent of the self-employed workforce in the UK, that’s undoubtedly a huge missed opportunity. The Government is already taking steps to inspire female entrepreneurship which is extremely encouraging but more can and should be done.
(Ann Parker, Head of Operations of Wayra in Europe)
Regular Musical Features:
- Featured Album of the Day – 3 Tracks in the show from a New Top 40 Album
- Old, New, Borrowed and Blue – Hear an oldie, a brand new single, a cover song and a love song all in a row
- Vintage Vibes – 2 tracks from a Classic Vintage Album
- Golden Diary – Find out what celebrity has their Birthday and what happened on this day in History
- Tartan Teaser – Answer a question about Scotland and win a Graeme Logan Radio Show Pen
- Pop the Question – Graeme will give you 6 clues about a musical artist and give you the chance to work out the answer